Comfort & Convenience
- Well appointed, appealing and comfortable waiting area and consulting room.
- A therapy experience of the highest standard.
- Medicare and private health insurance refunds processed at the time of your appointment.
- Located in a popular medical precinct which is centrally located and easily accessible via public transport.
- Onsite and street parking.
Expertise & Experience
- A Psychologist who has completed Doctoral level studies in Clinical Psychology and is well trained and experienced in assessing and treating a range of psychological problems.
- The opportunity to progress your personal goals and to improve your sense of well-being.
- Restore Psychology acknowledges the importance of networking and referring to other professionals, services and programs in meeting your desired outcomes. Depending on the issues you are facing I work with a large range of health and well-being professionals who can support you in achieving your personal goals. My network of professionals currently includes Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists, Medical Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Paediatricians, Occupational Therapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dieticians and other natural therapies.
- Significant experience in providing therapy to people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds who may be adapting to life in Australia.
A Personalised & Outcomes Focused Approach
- Evidence-based approaches that are key to addressing psychological problems and to achieving positive and lasting change.
- An adapted approach that meets the individual needs and preferred style of the individual.
- Monitoring of my performance through regular client feedback and evaluation.
Peace of Mind
- Courtesy and respect which is a central aspect of my approach.
- A confidential service which prioritises the privacy needs of my clients.
- A service which complies with the ethical and legal requirements of the profession.
- A Psychologist who is registered with the Psychology Board of Australia and is fully insured.